Welcome to Dugan Library
Spring 2017 LIBRARY HOURS - Beginning Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Sunday: 2 p.m. - 12 midnight
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 12 midnight
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Research & Refreshment
Wednesday, February 28th: Dr. Suzanne Berg
Check here for more details!
Library Reference Desk: 316-942-4291 x2107
Meet With a Librarian
Do you need help finding sources for your upcoming research paper but don't know were to start? The Newman University library staff are here to help! Click the link below and fill out the form to schedule a meeting with one of our friendly librarians.
- Online Catalog - Find books, audio-visual materials and journal titles in the NU Library
Other Library Resources:
- Britannica Online (provided by the State Library of Kansas) Online encyclopedia with articles on a variety of topics. Also includes timelines, video clips, websites and much more.
- Mango Languages (provided by the State Library of Kansas) Are you interested in studying another language. Mango Languages provides guided tutorials and lessons. You don't have to log in unless you want to track your progress. This is only available for students residing in Kansas.
- Learning Express (provided by the State Library of Kansas). Among many other things, this site has study guides for tests such as GRE, PRAXIS, etc. and tutorials on math, English, etc. for college students. If you are visiting LearningExpress Library for the first time, click the "Register" button. This is only available for students residing in Kansas.
- SAGE Stats (provided by the State Library of Kansas). Explore 17 different topic areas of statistics compiled from a wide array of resources about the United States. You are able to download charts, map images, link to the original source information and cite the source for your research project. This is only available for students residing in Kansas.